What Vaccinations Should a Person with Cystic Fibrosis Get?
Written by: Jessica Johns Pool | Last reviewed: September 2019
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. An Introduction to Cystic Fibrosis: For Patients and Their Families. Available at: https://www.cff.org/Intro-to-CF.pdf. Accessed 4/8/2019.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Do You Need Shots? Available at: https://www.cff.org/Life-With-CF/Daily-Life/Traveling-with-CF/Special-Considerations-Abroad/Do-You-Need-Shots. Accessed 4/8/2019.
- Malfoort A, et al. Immunisation in the current management of cystic fibrosis patients. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, Volume 4, Issue 2, May 2005, Pages 77-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcf.2004.10.003.
- Centers for Disease Control. Resources for Parents. What vaccines does your child need? Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/parents-adults/resources-parents.html. Accessed 4/9/2019.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Influenza (the Flu). Available at: https://www.cff.org/Life-With-CF/Daily-Life/Germs-and-Staying-Healthy/What-Are-Germs/The-Flu. Accessed 4/30/2019.
- Centers for Disease Control. Flu Vaccine and People with Egg Allergies. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/egg-allergies.htm. Accessed 4/30/2019.