caret icon Back to all discussions

How many Creon 25,000

Hi I’m a 47 year old secret cf patient in Stourbridge. For the last 3 years started having really bad stomachs, bloating and feeling blocked up. I’m trying to help myself by reaching out to other sufferers. Does any body else experience this. I wasn’t sure if I’m having to many or not enough tablets. Thanks In anticipation

1. I find increasing my veggies and fruit intake and drinking half my bodyweight in water helps and I don't have constipation when I do .

1. Thankyou, I will start to try drinking more and having more fruit 👍

2. I am a 44 year old CF adult, I had the same before going on Trikafta last year, I found the best result was from staying away from Milk, and increase my water and Gatorade consumption.

1. Hi Buddy, thanks for the reply. I have quite a lot of milk in my diet so that is interesting. I’ve never really spoke to anyone with cf. it’s good to pick other peoples brains. Thanks for replying.

3. I'm so sorry you are suffering from stomach issues lately. I know how badly that feels. Have you reached out to your CF clinic or dietician? Possibly, it's time to see if a different enzyme could help you. When I have this problem it tends to help to increase enzymes and take a acid reducer like omeprazole. Keep us updated! Warmly, Janeil cystic-fibrosis.com Team Member

1. Hi Janeil, yes I have spoke with all the professionals but never really resolve the problem. It’s gutting really it’s taking over my life a bit and making me miserable. I hope you are well yourself.

2. Are any of you guys on creon 25,000

Please read our rules before posting.